HELP CALL GIRL'S

#1 by Results , Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:05 pm

I welcome you to the Help Call Girls project that is run by Crisis Management,an initiative to solve everyday challenges.The issue of call girls or webcam girls is complex and heart breaking in the sense that these girls are entertainment for men with good income as well as pleasure for someof the richest men in the world.This means that efforts to teach these girls and women to do something else in life can be a challenge.Some of these girls are so beautiful that they can work in the fashion promotion industry,advertising,marketing and public relations but society steals opportunities from them by simply remaining quite.It is time that we began to have a heart,these girls need our help.They must be taught how to make money the legit way.
ARE YOU A CALL GIRL?
If you are a call girl,a stripper or a webcam girl,no one is judging you because life can be that bad.Most people who are call girls do not want to be call girls.Some were lied to that they will make so much easy money but being closed behind doors by so many different men on end is not easy money,you only waste your years and your body.From today,right now save extra dollars,save each extra dollar that you have and put it to good use for things that are progressive.I once started a business with $10 US dollars making envelopes for passport size photos.$5 bought A4 size bond paper,and $4 bought glue,I made a stencil using an old hard cover book page that is the shape where I shaped the bond paper into envoplopes and cut it and glued it as envelopes.The point is if you want to do progressive things with little or big money,you will,stop looking at paying men as your saviour.
SPONSORS.
I welcome sponsors to this project as I will soon post money alternative ideas for current call girls or sex workers,please support here DONATE

Results  
Results
Date registered 11.29.2019

Last edited 09.29.2023 | Top

THE CLIMATE CHANGE EMERGENCY
GOOD DAY SIR HOW IS YOUR MONEY?

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor